LOW FAT - LOW CALORIE - GLUTEN FREE - HIGH PROTEIN - NO MSG - PAELO FRIENDLY
All of the animals raised for BUFF products are done so on pasture centred farms and fed an all natural diet. We never have, and never will, use ingredients or “fillers” like sodium phosphate, carrageenan, or partially hydrogenated oils in any of our products. We don’t understand how products can contain these ingredients and still be called “natural”. It is a priority to stick to these morals, and partner only with farmers and processors who hold the same values as we do.
BUFF is shelf stable at room temperature for up to a year. Please refrigerate after opening and keep out of direct sunlight.
* 100% NATURAL FORAGE: They are fed exclusively with 100% natural forage.
* NO GROWTH HORMONES: because they do not use growth hormones, the animals go through natural fattening periods.
* Bison is the only red meat that is non-allergenic.
* Bison has a favourable amount of Omega-3 acids. Extensive studies have shown that Omega-3’s reduce inflammation and can help to prevent heart disease and arthritis. Omega-3 is important to cognitive and behavioural functions.
* Bison is packed with flavour without the greasy taste that can linger after eating other meats.
We use Sea Salt vs. Table Salt
Sea salt is produced through evaporation of ocean water or water from saltwater lakes, usually with little processing. This minimal processing leaves a lot of the natural trace mineral intact, which also reduces the actual sodium content. Table salt is typically mined from underground salt deposits. Table salt is more heavily processed to eliminate minerals and usually contains an additive to prevent clumping.
This healthy sweetener is 100% natural, pure and free of any coloring or additives. Pure maple syrup is an unprocessed, authentic product of nature. White sugar, for example, is typically derived from sugar cane, and processed and purified before being sold. Because maple syrup is not processed, it contains higher levels of potentially beneficial minerals, including calcium, potassium, sodium and copper, making it the best sugar alternative.